-->

Pages

May 15, 2008

rough and tough

watched bball today- again. but gals are playing this time. and they really play rough man.. the bball accidentally slapped on a gal's chest. gals tumbling over one another. arms are being flung around, whistles are blown. so violent haha but it was quite entertaining =D

my birthday's coming up. hehee^^ kaeli gave me some faceshop masks. thanxx gurl, i needed that. =D its been a while since i last pamper myself hee..

there's a rumour bout this radiation thingy stricking tonight at 11pm.. i dont know if its real but they said that 4 ppl have passed away bcoz of it. i mean it happened b4. i'm gonna switch off my hp soon. better safe than sorry right? XD

I WANA GO SHOPPING!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...