-->

Pages

May 7, 2008

new handphone

I still couldn't believe it. lols. not to exeggerate or anything. but my sis, sharon, bought a sonyericsson handphone today. the model is w580i. very pretty. mhmm. its a 2nd hand one though n it costs $250. she had her convocation at ICC today. graduation. congrats sis. =)

for those of u who planned to watch narnia2 at the mall, please don't! hee..=3 coz disney channel is gonna air it on this sunday. hopefully i won't forget this very important matter. *cough cough*

i ate chicken rice today. my dad tapau it from wywy. my mood automatically lifted when i smelled the aroma of this heavenly 'chicken rice'. hehee cant help it. i was starving then. =D thanx, dad. that $4 chicken rice meant a lot to me that u would ever realise. muahahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...