-->

Pages

July 1, 2008

WTF

im so damn tired today. all because of wimbledon.

i stayed up late last night to watch it. till around 3.15am. then i woke up at 5.15am to get ready to school. barely 2hours of sleep. and its really taking a toll on my body. felt really tired n my eyes are really dry. they still are.. and i'm half-sleeping when i type this. hahah its so hard to stay awake in class. esp when the teacher's voice sounded like a lullaby to my ears.

usually, i reach school very early and i'd take out my hp n surf the internet. the speed's faster in the morning. and as usual, i surf again this morning in my register class. i was facing the window with my hp totally exposed when this strict looking teacher passed by all of a sudden. looking straight at me and the gadget in my hands. unbelievably, he just passed by as if he's blind and has no idea i was even there. pure luck i guess. anyway, i dont think the stupid rule about not bringing hp to school works. its so ridiculous. everyone knows their peers brought hps and mp3s to school every single fcuking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...