-->

Pages

July 7, 2008

monday.. ugh

i've been talking too much of the bad stuff nowadays. perhaps i should just talk about something boring.. here goes..

Nadal won wimbledon!! oh my gawd... i was hoping federer might win. he dissapoint me =( Nadal won 6-4, 6-4, 7-6, 7-6, 9-7. you see? 5 sets like last year. and in the 3rd and 4th set you can see him really struggling with the points. The last set too.. i wana Cry!... T.T my no.2 hero overtakes my no.1 hero.. sigh

my sis, shala won't be home today. lets hope she'll buy me some goodies! hee =D

Oh yeah, bball final is this thursday. SMSA and CHMS bandar won yesterday. and i actually support both teams as i noticed that no.9 and no.12 of CHMS are pretty good. but since they are competing against SMSA... i'd obviously support SMSA! me no traitor man! XD

hmm.. what else what else.. there's a bazaar in the middle of plaza. you know, i used to love the things they sell there. but now, i'd yawn lazily and just drag my feet past those thailand stalls. Boring. same ol same ol. and the pasar malam too. even worst! cotton candy, low quality slippers, cold drinks, smoke, balloons, smokers, old ppl and more old ppl. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...