-->

Pages

September 12, 2008

If I could wish for 1 thing

The holidays are coming soon~ huhuhu.. But I still have to sit for 2 tests: maths test tomorrow and eco test on monday. T.T Noooo.....

A friend, Maria, invited me and Kaeli to her home for some steamboat feasting tomorrow. Which I think is very kind of her cause we've only ever met a few times before. But I still have no idea where she lives though.. =.=" Anyhows, I'm quite looking forward to it =D And perhaps after that we'd watch the bbl match at seria. muahahaha... I wonder who's playing tomorrow.. +_+

I bought a lot of dvds recently and most of em, I noticed, are cartoons. =D A new cartoon came out odi. The Little Mermaid: Ariel's beginning. For those of you who haven't watch it, go watch now!!! Ariel's so cute when she's still young. ^^ Another one is Barbie in The Diamond Castle. The songs there so nice man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...