-->

Pages

July 30, 2009

Blackberry!

I've been Lovestrucked tons of times this year and I just found out that... I'd really like to buy AnnaSui's products in the future. Lol... and maybe a... Blackberry! <3

There are many series of the Blackberry and amongst them all, I like Blackberry Bold and also Blackberry Curve the most! I'm not sure about it's specs but I know that it's said to be user-friendly? Too bad they don't sell it at Brunei's Best Online Shopping but they do at the oh-so-famous QQeStore! Apparently, it's a smartphone and I don't even know what that means! =(

Here's the Blackberry Bold:


link

link

And these here below are the Blackberry curve. Although they look quite similar, they are not. :D

link

link

The one below is a Blackberry Storm. Kinda reminds me of iPhone though...

link

Maybe someday it'll be within my grasp!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...