-->

Pages

July 14, 2009

Tongue piercing

WARNING: GROSS IMAGES AHEAD!

Okay I'm up to something new again. hahah... Well, usually I have a list of wishlist and now I'm slowly clearing the list off and I just realised that... tongue piercing is one of 'em!! <3 This is the video of XiaXue getting her tongue pierced!




Here's some of the pictures I managed to find. They're so sexy! :

link

link

link

link

link

Of course, before I rush into anything stupid, I'll have to do some research on how they do it. So here's how:

link

link

And there's always the risk of piercing any parts of the body. The tongue is obviously a very sensitive part of the body so I think the risk of infection is quite high:

link

So what do you think? Would you go for it if you're interested? Well, maybe someday I will... I don't know yet. Maybe I'll change my mind. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...