-->

Pages

July 16, 2009

Think before that

link

I was initially really happy today coz' there's no school tomorrow and I get to go home at 12noon. So there I was, skipping from class to class, never knowing what might hit me that same day. Oh by the way, Alim's back so welcome home!

Anyways, I realized that some people might misunderstand me coz of what I post here. And so I really hope that people won't judge me me from the things that I wrote here coz if you do, then you probably don't know me at all. And seriously, there's nothing wrong with getting a tongue piercing. They're cute! And I'm still young so get over it!

link

You wanna know another thing that I noticed? Everyone's wearing a mask. And I don't mean those health mask that you use for the virus thingy. What I meant to say was, nobody ever really show their true selves. What you see in me is what I wanted you to see and the same goes for you.

As usual, I found some really interesting pictures:

link

link

"The closing years of life are like a masquerade party, when the masks are dropped."- Arthur Schopenhauer

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."- James Arthur Baldwin

link

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...