-->

Pages

July 1, 2009

Taggies which I just stole

1.Besides lips, where is your favourite spot to get kiss ?
Forehead. I think it's cute.

2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
Like I haven't slept for 10years.

3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
Kaeli, the too-active girl

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I'm quite spoiled and I like it.

5. Would you ever donate blood?
Sure, why not right?

6. Have you ever had a bestfriend who was the opposite sex?
Yeah when I was like in primary.

7. Do you want someone dead?
I ever think about it but I was just mad that time. Didn't mean it... Sorry! xD

8. What does the last message say?
Kaeli asked if I wanna watch bball...

9. What are you thinking right now?
About.... too many stuffs

10. Do you wish someone with you right now?
I wish I had an angel who I can talk to when I'm bored.

11. What time you went to bed last night?
4am plus...

12. Where did you buy the t-shirt that you're wearing now?
At.... Soon Lee I think. I'm in my pyjamas.

13. Is someone in your mind?
Sure...

14. Who was the last person who texted you?
Kaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...