-->

Pages

November 6, 2008

Guilty as charged

Okay, i have a confession to make here. i may not be as innocent as some people thought i may be . Although my main mistake might be giving people wrong first impressions. Well, i don't think there's a chance for a second first impression, is there? Really, really sorry. I noticed that i'm very rude and thoughtless. And the worst thing is, i know that you're still mad at me. believe me, knowing that someone or anyone hates you sucked big time. (wince) sorry!

I've been going through a lot of wierd and mixed emotions lately and it's starting to freak me out a little. The things that people say, what they do.. surprised me everytime. People do wierd things and say strange stuff that i just couldn't process in my head. It makes no sense at all. i'm so confused and now all i want is to crawl back into my shell and just stay away from people for a while.

By the way, i missed my friends.. =(
To ying: if only ure here, i wanna talk to you. just like the old times before bedtime. =) maybe i'll write to u again soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...