-->

Pages

November 1, 2008

Fail to plan, plan to fail

I'm so easily distracted. Each little things i see distract me from what's in front of my eyes.

I hope there's still enough tickets for me for ccms's promnight... i heard only around 100 tickets are sold but the bands already used up 20 of em. sigh.. well, its not like i'm from ccms but some of my friends are going... so.... haha u know la the rest of the story. However, i do think the school seems pretty fun. way better than my LAME ex-school. i still hate it.

By the way, i'm getting my bedroom back! i've been waiting for this day to come and after 8 long years, i succeeded! (aplause, aplause. thank u xD) Anyway, my mum told me i could give it a brand new colour. 2new colours actually. Also, i have my own bathroom. And its the 2nd biggest in my home. Why do i sound like a 5-year old kid show-offing? -.-'' whatever, thats not the point. The point is, i'm getting my room back! I'm so gonna pimp it huahahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...