-->

Pages

October 10, 2008

You retard

I heard this amazing song from Jim. its nickelback's 'gotta be somebody'. i like the lyrics. Here's how the chorus goes:

Nobody wants to be the last one there
cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that

Cause nobody wants to do it all on their own
And everyone wants to know the night alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there

Anyways, went to Zaffy's house today along with Syahida and Lely. Before that i went to syahida's home and after that to Jim's. I like this really cute dessert Zaffy had. Its actually hard but when you eat it, it just melts in your mouth. Sweet! It's the first time i've actually eaten anything like that.. haha.. i know, sakai.

I'm gonna cut my hair tomorrow. I'm so excited! xD unfortunately, my hair turns out like shit half the time whenever i'm done cutting it. I'm still excited though! =D heehee.. it took me quite a long time thinking of this style. Coz apparently someone I knew cut her hair exactly the way i wanted it before. And i don't wanna look like her twin when i stand next to her. So yeah......................zzzz

My cuzzie did some piercings today on both sides of her ear. She's brave. She did 4 piercings, 2 on each side of the ear. Even i had not done anything like that before, in one day that is. Oh well... get well soon dear cuzzie ^^ (I mean your ears, I bet they rock)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...