-->

Pages

October 13, 2008

what the ?!@

T.T

Today is pure torture for me. I went to nem fitness for some classes and we continued on through to the next class...yoga. -_-" well, at first i thought it was gonna be fun. Yoga, as we all know, is for the relaxation of our body and mind. something like that la. But the yoga today... wasai.. so far from all the bullshit i heard before. This yoga class makes me feel like i'm in a circus and is actually barked around to bend my body where its not suppose to bend. So doomed.And now i feel like all my veins putus already.
=.= whoever says its relaxing deserves a whack in the head.

http://ashtangayoga.info/asana-vinyasa/intermediate-series/17-Yoga-Nidrasana.jpg
I mean something like this. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...