-->

Pages

December 21, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters: Cherry Tart & Tutti Frutti

If you don't already know, I am obsessed with Revlon Lip Butters. I like how they are so creamy and yet still pigmented enough to use as a lipstick. They also give off a glossy finish which saves me the use of any lip gloss. Perfection in a tube is what it is!

For this year's Salebration, Guardian is having a buy 1 free 1 promo with them lip butters so I decided to finally pick up Tutti Frutti which is this pretty orange color as well as Cherry Tart, which is a very wearable reddish color. I got them both for the price of one at B$15.90. The Salebration will go on till 13th Jan next year!

Revlon Lip Butters in Cherry Tart and Tutti Frutti

Revlon Lip Butters in Cherry Tart and Tutti Frutti

I can't get over how gorgeous their packaging is! I've also written reviews on a few other lip butters by Revlon. These lip butters may not last for a very long time but they're well worth it, I think! I guess the only downside to them is that they don't have that much product in each tube.

Check out my blog post on Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum here!

Check out my blog post on Revlon Lip Butters in Strawberry Shortcake and Lollipop here! 

 
Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart

 
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

For months I have been searching for the perfect orange shade for the lips and a few of my friends have recommended Tutti Frutti to me. Since then I have owned a couple of orange lip products but still I don't think they suit me that well. Maybe I'm just too fussy but I am also stubborn. Tutti Frutti is really pretty and I'm sure it looks great on other people but once again I find that I'm not in love with how it looks on me. So that's it guys, I'm putting a stop to my quest in finding the perfect orange shade. haha I currently have about 4 orange lip products that I need to use up before I can even think of buying another one!

On the other hand, I love Cherry Tart! The color comes off less pigmented than it is in the tube and it gives the lips this plush look like you've been using a lip plumper! Cherry Tart seems to go on smoother than Tutti Frutti too somehow.

Swatches of Cherry Tart and Tutti Frutti

 If you haven't tried any of these Revlon Lip Butters, I suggest you go and buy yourself some before the end of year sale is over! Trust me, you're gonna love it!

4 comments:

  1. I want the cherry tart lip butter. Ugh, but they cost too much to buy them without a coupon or sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally lovin the shades!! wanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by my blog!
    Blog Url: www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 4 of these, love them to bits! Tutti Frutti is my second fav after Berry Smoothie! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...