-->

Pages

December 8, 2012

Skin79 Chiffon Sponge demo

I finally got the Skin79 Chiffon Sponge a few weeks back! Initially when I wrote the Skin79 BB Mousse review, I didn't even know they sell them in the store! haha Anyway, I was lucky enough to be able to try it out firsthand. 

Skin79 Chiffon Sponge

 
Skin79 Chiffon Sponge

You are supposed to use this sponge for smoother application of the Skin79 BB Mousse. I have a few people asking me exactly how and what I used to apply the mousse and so I thought there really is no better way to show you guys how I use this Chiffon Sponge than a video so... I made one! This is the actually my first time filming so please be nice!!

 Skin79 Chiffon Sponge Demo
 
Before using the sponge, I run it under the sink and let it soak and then squeeze out the excess water. The reason I did this is because when you use a damp sponge for your BB application, you tend to use less product and it also helps with blending and giving off that dewy and fresh look on your skin! 
 
The tip of the sponge is perfect for use around the nose area as well as under the eyes. I use patting motion to apply the BB Mousse and also used some rolling motion to smooth the product out. I think the base of the sponge is perfect for blending everything out!
 
 
Here's a pic I took after applying Skin79 BB Mousse with the Chiffon Sponge. No finishing/setting powder.
 
Skin79 Chiffon Sponge 
 
The Skin79 Chiffon Sponge retails for B$16.90 at the Skin79 stores in Kiulap mall and The Mall, Gadong. Pretty decent price compared to the beauty blender which retails for nearly B$40 and does basically the same thing! 
 

9 comments:

  1. that's a cute sponge. i really never there's that kind of sponge for make ups/ it looks hilarious and cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah it does kinda have a cute shape :p

      Delete
  2. I have one of those in my giveaway. I want to try one though, so maybe I should go buy one for myself too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! Yeah u should try it out too :)

      Delete
  3. really chic thing, thanks for share, I think it's useful to me .Are you an Asian too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want one, do you know if it is as good as the beauty blender?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm not sure, I haven't tried the beauty blender yet! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...