-->

Pages

December 31, 2012

My top 5 Beauty & Fashion gurus on Youtube 2012

I was planning to put up a blog post today to mark the end of 2012 on my blog and I was thinking and thinking of what to post exactly... all the while watching youtube videos. I have at least 10 youtube videos opened now because my subscription feed is flooding with Christmas Haul videos and Make-up tutorials for New Year's Eve. So for the final day of 2012, I think it would be fun to share with you guys a few of my most favorite youtubers that I 'discovered' this year!

Source: (link)

Youtube username: HelloKatyxo

Katy is probably my most favorite out of all because some of her videos are quite different from the others that I've seen and she gives great advice to young girls out there too. I'm pretty sure a lot of younger girls watch her videos based on the questions she gets asked on her Tumblr page. I was in a dilemma coz I wasn't sure if I want to share her channel with you guys because I want her all to myself #wtf but then she deserves better so there you go. I like her honesty and she's doesn't do a lot of sponsored videos, which is great because they can get annoying after a while. It really gets to me when a youtuber upload videos after videos of advertising sponsored products.

Source: (link)

Youtube username: shaaanxo

Shannon is from New Zealand and I love listening to her talk. haha She's another youtuber just like Katy who doesn't give two sh*ts about what others think of her and just kept doing whatever makes her happy and content which is pretty inspiring if you ask me. Shannon has a pretty mature personality and it's so hard to think of her as only about 2 years older than Bethany Mota (Macbarbie07) because well, you have to admit Bethany acts like a kid sometimes. Which is also entertaining to watch lol. Anyways, Shannon makes really great videos and tutorials. I especially love watching her tutorials because she is good at what she does! You guys should go watch her weight loss video, it currently has over 1.7m views!

Source: (link)

Youtube username: Arose186

I love Arden's quirky personality! She's always so bubbly and happy in her videos you can't help but feel the same way. The only thing that bugs me sometimes is the messy bedroom behind her but who am I to say anything about it, right? Not my bedroom, not my problem. Apart from that, I love watching her haul videos as well as her tutorials. She likes the neutrals and mainly stuck with them and I think they suit her green eyes really well!

Source: (link)

Youtube username: Stilababe09

I mainly watch Meredith for her fashion videos. I don't know the exact term of her fashion sense but I'd like to think of it as Chic and Preppy. Her personality reminds me of Bethany (Macbarbie07) being all cutesy and stuff in her videos which I don't really mind but I think both of them are gonna be 18 next year? Yikes. I love her hair though, she'd totally pass as a mermaid.

 Source: (link)

Youtube username: MarissaLace

I just recently subscribed to Marissa the past few months so I don't really know much about her except that she's friends with sarahbelle93x on youtube I believe and maybe Meghanrosette too. Anyways, she is one of the few beauty gurus who uploads both beauty videos as well as health videos. I don't know bout you but I really enjoy watching health videos, especially on the food that the person normally eats. I hope that's not weird haha Marissa just started becoming a vegan a month ago and she recently put up a video about it. I'm not quite sure how I felt on being a vegan. I think the most I'd go for is to be a vegetarian. So, props to her!

Apart from these five, there are also other channels that I stumbled upon and am now loving like CosmeticsCharlotte72, SecretLifeOfaBioNerd (I love her!!), WildYoungThing, breelovesbeauty (Another guru who posts health videos!) and clothesencounters (Love watching her thrift store hauls!). I can list up to 50 but I think 10 is enough for now. As you can probably tell, I have no life and I live on youtube. Lol 

That's about it really. Here's to wishing there'd be more beauty gurus on youtube worth mentioning next year! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come
    back at some point. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice
    afternoon!
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; tmj treatment options

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...