-->

Pages

December 13, 2012

OOTDs, Sims 3 + other updates

So I've been meaning to update my blog last night but ended up playing Sims 3 instead! lol My brother Stephen just recently downloaded it and he played the one with the vampires and werewolves but I prefer sticking to the basics so I played the regular Sims. I think it's kinda sad and funny at the same time how people like to waste their lives away by watching game characters live their lives. There's just something about controlling these avatars that is so appealing to everyone and I think part of the reason is because IRL you can't control every aspects of your life unlike Sims and that's what made the game so addictive.

And yeah... that was what I was up to recently. Moving on to the outfits!

Finally wore them booties!


The other day I had to renew my passport and I wore this out. I think I'm a little overdressed for a passport photo haha but I've been dying to wear these floral jeans out for weeks! When I first bought it at iTop I honestly thought I'd wear it all the time but as it turns out, patterned pants are really hard to style and I hate having to think so much when I'm preparing to go out. Ain't nobody got time for that! lol Plus is it just me or do they look like pyjama pants?? They are made of denim, I promise! 

Anyway, me and my mom renewed our passport in the Bandar office coz we were heading up anyway so we decided to just go ahead and renew them there. Magaddd they have the longest queue! We were there about 45 minutes before they opened during lunch time and there was already a queue outside the office. We literally ran in to get our numbers when the office re-opened and 15 minutes later, they stopped giving out the numbers and anyone who comes in after will have to come back tomorrow to get their passport renewed. And that was only 1.45pm. The KB office suddenly seems very tame to me lol

Top is from Shop Laurella!

 

I wore this out last weekend for a movie day out with the siblings. I got the bodycon skirt from Amicion at The Mall and I love it! It's really versatile and extremely useful especially if you wanna put on some leggings with a cute top but still wanna hide your butt. If I'm not mistaken I got them for only B$19 and they came in all colors of the rainbow including black and grey! So glad I found it.

We watched Rise of the Guardians and I love it!!! It's my favorite holiday movie! Beats so many other Christmas movies like Elf, Jingle all the way and even Love actually. I'm not sure if Rise of the Guardians count because it's basically a 3D-animation but it's so good and definitely beats last year's holiday 3D-animation, Arthur Christmas! Go watch it if you haven't already, I promise you'll fall in love with the main character as well as the other characters. I love Sandy! And the Tooth fairy! And even the Easter Bunny haha

We grabbed a few bites before the movie started and I have a bad habit of taking shots of food so here you go.

Pancakes!
 
 French fries topped with Parmesan cheese

 FOTD. Used some purples and blues from one of my Sleek Palettes, Bad Girl.


 I've also been watching The Walking Dead game walk-through on youtube and it's really good! It feels more like a movie than a game, seriously. I'm currently on episode 3 and one episode can run as long as 2.5 hours! It's just like watching a TV series haha Apart from that, since I'm pretty free this holiday, I started watching 2 broke girls. The brunette in the sitcom really reminds me of Amanda Seyfried. I can't say I'm in love with the show though, it kept me entertained but it's nothing compared to Modern Family, HIMYM or even Big Bang Theory!

8 comments:

  1. I like your both outfits! I like Sims as well, but I don't have this game now, so I don't play it anymore.

    fromprovince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ahh haha yeah can get boring after a while coz everyday is the same thing!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfits! I love how you layer. I'm trying to get better at doing that.

    Mmm, I wanted pancakes for breakfast, but I didn't have time because I sort of locked my keys in my car...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am still learning too. :) lol i hate it when that happens!

      Delete
  3. Excellent items from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply too excellent. I really like what you've
    got right here, really like what you're stating and the way wherein you assert it. You're making
    it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.
    Visit my weblog : how to get rid of acne overni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web site.
    Also see my webpage :: cure acne

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite look is the second look. those fries look so good.
    http://www.ksyonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for a top like the orange one D: can't find them anywhere in brunei. Nice outfit btw ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...