-->

Pages

December 2, 2012

OOTD: Cut-out leggings

I usually don't wear leggings very much unless I'm wearing shorts so the only ones that I own are black. Anyway I came across this really cute pair of leggings for only B$13 and it's so comfortable I can't even! They come in lots of different cut-out designs, the ones that I bought have cut-outs at the side which showed some skin but still decent enough.

I paired the leggings with my printed blue top as well as a grey cardigan over it. 

I think these leggings are perfect especially when you have on a simpler top, maybe like an oversized shirt or something. The cut-outs can really jazz up an outfit! 

 

 
  I got this from one of Amicion's branches at The Mall.

Here's another before and after picture of my FOTD:

 I have on copper-colored shadows and on my lips is Pink in the afternoon by Revlon. I loveee that lipstick! It's the perfect pink! On my face I'm using Skin79's Chiffon BB Mousse, I like how fresh it makes my skin look!

2 comments:

  1. Love your cutout leggings! Leggings are so comfy, i literally live in them!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that produce the largest changes.

    Many thanks for sharing!
    My homepage ; money makers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...