-->

Pages

June 29, 2012

Darker makeup for night time

I've always wanted to do a darker look whenever I'm going out but unfortunately I don't always go out at night where darker shades are more 'acceptable'. So I normally limit the amount of makeup I put on my face during the daytime. Anyhoos there wasn't much to do around the house a few afternoons ago so I grabbed my makeup brush and started painting my face.


Haha I can't help but take the before and after picture! I find it pretty amusing to see if there's any difference before and after I apply makeup. 
  This time around I used scotch tape for that sharp edge. 

What I used for the eye makeup:


1) MAC Paint Pot in Blackground
- Used this as my base

2) Urban Decay Naked Palette Buck Eyeshadow
- Used above no. 3

3) MAC Venomous Villain My Dark Magic Eyeshadow
- I applied the dark pink shade on top of Blackground

4) NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Pearl
- Inner corner highlight

 
On my face:

1) The Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer
- I got this eons ago and still love it very very much! It gives off this super pretty glow to your skin without looking too shimmery. I used this to highlight my cheekbones!

2) Garnier Light BB Eye Roll on
- Under eye concealer

3) L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Vanilla

4) MAC blush in Fleur Power

5) MAC MSF Sunny in Nature
- I love this product!! I like that it's not too dark so I can use it all over my face as a bronzer without worrying about it making me look sun burnt! But this time I just used it to lightly contour my face especially around the erm.. double chin area lol

 On my lips I'm wearing the ever trustable Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Peach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...