I've always wanted to do a darker look whenever I'm going out but unfortunately I don't always go out at night where darker shades are more 'acceptable'. So I normally limit the amount of makeup I put on my face during the daytime. Anyhoos there wasn't much to do around the house a few afternoons ago so I grabbed my makeup brush and started painting my face.
Haha I can't help but take the before and after picture! I find it pretty amusing to see if there's any difference before and after I apply makeup.
What I used for the eye makeup:
1) MAC Paint Pot in Blackground
- Used this as my base
2) Urban Decay Naked Palette Buck Eyeshadow
- Used above no. 3
3) MAC Venomous Villain My Dark Magic Eyeshadow
- I applied the dark pink shade on top of Blackground
4) NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Pearl
- Inner corner highlight
On my face:
1) The Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer
- I got this eons ago and still love it very very much! It gives off this super pretty glow to your skin without looking too shimmery. I used this to highlight my cheekbones!
2) Garnier Light BB Eye Roll on
- Under eye concealer
3) L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Vanilla
4) MAC blush in Fleur Power
5) MAC MSF Sunny in Nature
- I love this product!! I like that it's not too dark so I can use it all over my face as a bronzer without worrying about it making me look sun burnt! But this time I just used it to lightly contour my face especially around the erm.. double chin area lol
On my lips I'm wearing the ever trustable Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Peach!