-->

Pages

May 31, 2012

My day out & FOTD!

Last weekend me and the siblings we decided to watch MIB3! I still find it amazing how they can make the younger K look so much like the old K! Anyways the movie is awesome! It's always entertaining to watch Will Smith's movies. For those of you who have watched it, don't you wonder why K's so surly when he's old before all the time travel thingy?? But the ending was really nice. That part towards the end before Agent J came back to the present is like a cherry on top of the whole movie script.

Men In Black 3

My FOTD:

Decided to make it simple that day. A wash of virgin eyeshadow from UD Naked Palette and Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.

On my face I have on Skin79's Vital Orange BB Cream + Revlon Colorstay foundation in Early Tan. I notice that the Skin79's orange BB Cream helps keep my face's skin tone consistent with the skin tone on my neck! My face tends to be darker than my neck and shoulders so the BB Cream balances them out!

 
Wearing Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop on my lips

 
Shala and Me!

Food shots from Kaizen! Totally no idea what these dishes are called lol


 

 

 

 


 At night we went out again for dinner. My look for the night:

I have on Smog and Darkhorse eyeshadow from UD Naked Palette


On my lips I am using Stage lipstick in Lavender love topped with Etude House's Roll roll gloss in Tomato Jelly Latte
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...