-->

Pages

May 25, 2012

Revlon Grow Luscious lashliner in Espresso

I recently saw that Revlon has released new eyeliners from the Grow Luscious range! Swatched them in the store and I kinda fell in love with it because they are darn creamy and super pigmented! Even the black is really black. Basically the black (onyx) and brown (espresso) eyeliners from this Grow luscious range is matte while the silver (graphite) and green (emerald) ones have shimmers in them. I bought two of them, espresso and emerald. Drowning in regret now for not getting the black one! 

Revlon Grow Luscious lashliner

Revlon Grow Luscious lashliner in espresso

 I'm surprised these only came in four shades! Wondered why they choose to make a green eyeliner instead of a blue or purple one. Probably because it goes with the theme color of the range's packaging. They are not that expensive, Guardian is currently having a sale and I believe these retail for B$12+.

A light swatch of Grow Luscious lashliner in espresso

Because they are in the Grow Luscious range, these eyeliners claim to have ingredients that help 'nourishes and support healthy lashes' and are hence called lashliners instead of eyeliners. They also claim to be made from botanical and vitamin rich formula. Personally, I don't really mind what ingredients they use as long as it doesn't harm my health or others' health (if applicable lol).

I really like how easy they are to apply. With just one swipe of this on my lashline I can get a super intense color! And once they dry down and settle, your eyeliner pretty much won't budge! The longest time I wore this is 8 hours and they managed to last that long on my eyelids, no creasing whatsoever. It did smudge a little no doubt because of yawning and stuff but there were no major smudge issues like how you get with lousy eyeliners.

I'm definitely impressed with these. Another reason why Revlon is always my top pick for drugstore makeup! I'm probably gonna pick up that matte black lashliner the next time I walk into Guardian!

Here's a FOTD I did using Espresso as my eyeliner:

Probably can't even tell I'm wearing eyeliner. Gah!


And just for fun, here's a before and after makeup:

The first thing Shala noticed when she saw this is that I'm cross-eyed fml! Before and afters always made me realise how dull my skin actually is! Thank God for blushers and highlighters!

I have a habit of combining foundations. Here I am using Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Medium Beige and Skin79's Vital Orange BB Cream! 

On my lips: MAC lipstick in Bubblegum and Etude House's Moon Crystal Power lipgloss in Purply Holy Beam. Gawddd. Come on Etude House! You can do better than naming your gloss... that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...