-->

Pages

September 7, 2011

Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Icy Nude

Hey guys.

If you've been to Revlon's cosmetics section in Guardian you would've noticed that they came up with new shades for the Color Burst lipstick range. I was ecstatic! I love their Color Burst lipsticks! Plus they're still having this sale and each goes for BND16.98 or something. Some of the new shades comes with little micro glitters and the latest one I bought, Icy Nude has em too. :D

Revlon Color Burst lipstick in Icy Nude

This particular shade is pretty much similar to my skin tone. Almost. I'd normally use this when I wanna tone down a look. It's a pretty much neutral and boring shade actually. To me at least but it's safe and that's how I like it sometimes. :p


Now, I don't know what it is that I have with nude colors but I just can't resist them. Even though they look horrible on me. I actually preferred Icy Nude to Soft Nude, the latter is too pale for my skin tone and made me look like I'm sick. Or have lost at least 10 pints of blood wtf

Another nude shade they have is called Rosy Nude. Really wanna try that out someday! Now that I think about it I feel like exchanging Icy for Rosy. Not that that's possible but... GAHHH!! Though for now I think I will stop buying lipsticks. I think I have enough to last me... a while.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...