-->

Pages

September 19, 2011

My Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette!

Hey people!

I received this palette a few weeks ago which is among a few other palettes that dearest Izzy brought back with her to Brunei from the UK. So happy! I finally tried this palette out just yesterday haha I know Shop @ Sarah's stocking this particular palette so if you want it, go and get it asap! I got mine for £39.


Back of the packaging


The details on the side. SO PRETTY!!

"We don't do animal testing. How could anyone?" cute!

LOVES.

If you don't already know you can lift the top part of the palette and there's a compartment below where you can store your fine jewelry and stuffs. Sweet or what? :D

The pigmentation is incredible as usual. Urban Decay's eyeshadows never fail to impress me, except of course those with glitter fall outs. I hate those. -__- haha But overall they are super awesome eyeshadows. You don't need a lot to work with so I guess in a way you're saving money too? :D

Also this palette has a nice weight to it. The added weight especially the cover of this palette gives me the impression that it's of good quality. The palette's sturdy and looks very... how should I say this... sophisticated, if I may. :p

Used Midnight Rodeo, M.I.A, and Deep End.

The collar of my top looks distorted.


On my face:
Revlon colorstay in Early tan
MAC MSF Natural in medium deep
MAC blush in Desert Rose
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle

On my lips: Lush lotus. Gawd I love Stage's lipticks!!


Okay last shot. :p
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...