-->

Pages

June 26, 2011

Sharon + James wedding

Hey people!

My sister Sharon got married earlier this week and I thought I'd post some pictures here for the future-me to stumble on a couple of years from now. :P Most of the pictures below is taken by my cousin Ken Chew.


The living room the night before. The balloons are part of the mini games played on the actual wedding day.


My beautiful sister!

Dad putting on the veil as part of the tradition.

Sharon and the makeup artist. Both looking gorgeous!

Me, Sharon and bro Stephen

Serving guests. Busy busy!! ;D

Newly weds' ride


Awesome-est way for a groom to enter a room! hahah He's supposed to feel a few of the ladies' hands and guess which is the bride's. He guessed right by the way :P



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...