-->

Pages

October 13, 2009

Halloween

I watch youtube vidoes almost daily and now that Halloween is only about 2 weeks away, tons of Halloween make-up tutorials are being uploaded recently and I've watched quite a few just for the fun of it. And I have to say I'm loving it! Here's Michelle Phan's Seductive Vampire look:


She looks so gorgeous!

Kandee Johnson is also Amazing~ Here's her Edward Scissorhands look:

And also her Barbie look. She's quite an actress! :D



Sigh... if only we're able to celebrate Halloween too. Wouldn't that be fun? Oyeah, Recently I've tweeted my 1000th tweet and my blog hits 20,000. I know it's nothing in comparison to Miley's 100000000 tweets (Too bad she closed her twitter account, not that I care) or XiaXue's daily 20,000 hits.

Friends, if you guys are reading this, I also have a Youtube account. Just so that I could rate and comment. Do add me up if you have one too. For fun.

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...