-->

Pages

October 5, 2009

The days ahead.

link

Trouble is finally upon me. The storm is coming. Heck, I can't fool you. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I hereby disclose this image which reflects my current mood.

link -Rikudeux. An AMAZING artist.

Okay, I can't stand the 'dark' entry above. Anyways, what do you think of my new background and heading? I actually disliked the original heading design which has 'Pinky84' or something like that on it so I googled on how to change it and tadaa... much better now. :) The background makes me feel a lil' more homey. Rather than the light, plain and boring pink.

Oh, and here's a picture from the night at Fatin's house.

Ain is so pretty! My eyes looked swollen! And closed!

There's actually a few more where that came from but someone doesn't allow me to post up the picture. =( I could mosaic your face, you know. :D Wah I so jahat. hahaa just kidding... you look pretty in the picture wa. xDD

Bothering my dad who's working in the background. :P Looks very Japanesy...

link - Rikudeux

"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing." - Unknown.

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...