-->

Pages

August 27, 2009

New obsession

Okay, I know you guys are probably bored of me posting all these girly stuffs. But seriously, this one is really worth it~! Lots of people are using these two awesome makeup palletes below. They're from coastal scents and are extremely affordable!! <3

This is Coastal scent's 88 piece makeup pallete and it costs USD18.95...

which is only...

BND 27.29! How much more affordable can it get?? I didn't include the shipping cost though... but still, cheap!

This one is the Ultra shimmer 88 eyeshadow pallete. I know it looks similar to the one above but it's not. This one is all glittery and shimmery. I prefer matte eyeshadows. =/ Still... it's only USD 19.95 which is like BND 28.73.

So anyways, check out Coastal scents HERE.

I went home from school yesterday after my Maths P4 (which is a disaster) and got bored as everyone went to Bandar for some personal reason so I did something I've never done before. Clean my room. :P hahah and look what we have here:

Woooohoo~ Clean tables! It was a real mess before and I can't bring myself to take a picture of it. Trust me, you don't wanna see the 'before' pic. T.T And it took me like 2.5 hours to finish cleaning it. Yes, just this tiny part!

They came back at this point and Shala bought me some stickers which I used to 'baby pimp' my notebook.



Look at the touchpad! Ain't it cute?? xD And the stickers didn't affect the touchpad at all!

This... How to explain this... lol... Shala bought this for me (Yes, for me. -.-") coz she saw me playing MouseHunt on facebook and thought that I should catch a real mouse so... yeah.

My phone looks crappy here. Haha... I think she secretly knows that her mummy's gonna abandon her soon for a better gadget. I'm so sorry baby but that's life! Dude, deal with it!

And look what the wind blew in today:

My contact lens cases! I really like the pink fish :D Oh and also the crystal lens. I've said this time and time again; visit Q4geo if you want these cute cases! xD

I was bored right (as usual), so I looked up some videos on youtube and found this amazing tutorial on how to do... this!

Uuu so cute! No, not me, I mean the hair bow! Learn how to do it HERE! It's simple, really.

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...