-->

Pages

December 13, 2008

Tagged by sharon

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names

Starting time : 11.03pm

Name : Shely

Sisters : 2

Brothers : 1

Shoe size : 7

Height : 153cm

Have you ever been on a plane : Nop

Swam in the ocean : Nah

Fallen asleep at school : Only a hundred times

Broken someone’s heart : Yesh

Fell off your chair : Yah xD

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Got lotsa better things to do than THAT!

Saved e-mails : All the time man

What is your room like : Like someone just splashed melted chocolate on the walls

What's right beside you: My baby SE =D

What is the last thing you ate : Bi Hoon soup

Ever had... Chicken pox : Yeah, when I was in primary 3. Good times, good times. =)

Sore throat : Duh~

Broken nose : Nope

Do you Believe in love at first sight : I wish I don’t but I do

Like picnics : Depends on who I was picnicking with

Who was/were... The last person you danced with : Kaeli

Last made you smile : A funny chatter =P

You last yelled at : My brother. No big, I yelled at him everyday anyways. Its our family tradition =D

Today did you... Talk to someone you like : Lemme see.. nope, don’t think so

Kissed anyone : Nope

Get sick : Nah

Talk to an ex : Nope

Miss someone : Yah, but I don’t know who =P

Who do you really hate: Duh~ as if I’d tell

Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes only

Are your toe nails painted : Nop

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My sis’s

What color shirt are you wearing now : Pink

Are you a friendly person : I try to be

Do you have any pets : An old dog

Do you sleep with the TV on : When the movie’s like shit

What are you doing right now : Listening to songs

Can you handle the truth : I don’t think so. I expect it to be given to me in the first place

Are you closer to your mother or father : Daddie

Do you eat healthy : Only when I’m in healthy mode

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Nah… whatever for??

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My diary =D

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Most of the time… loud =P

Are you confident : Depends on what you’re talking about

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1) Studying in primary two

2) Cheated on my spelling test and got caught by the teacher

3) Played with the girl who sat beside me too much that the teacher had to change our seats

4) Used to be best friends with this Chinese-Pilipino girl, Shelley Joyce and her mum would tapau kolomee for us xD

5) Played robots and shooting(using our lame pencil boxes) with this boy who sat beside me, Tony

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1) Buy houses

2) Buy cars

3) Splurge the money on luxuries for my family

4) Splurge the money on myself

5) Go operation (Wtf hahaha)

5 of my bad habits
1) Lazzyyy

2) Stubborn

3) Possesive of my things

4) Hate homeworks (I should love them. Ew!)

5) Laugh and talk too loud sometimes =X

5 places I am living

1) My home (x 5)

5 people I tag

1)Ajim

2) Whoever who wanna do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...