-->

Pages

December 26, 2008

Cherry Blossoms

From images.google.com

New Year’s just around the corner and I haven’t decided on my New Year’s resolution yet. Let’s list out some options, shall we?
1)
Get all passes on term examinations
2)
Get a minimum 2 ‘C’s and 1 ‘B’ for my a’ level
3)
Get my car license
4)
Get a tattoo
5)
Starts smoking
6)
Get hooked on drugs

I think I’d better stick to option number 3. Safest thing to do, no? Coz I couldn’t even guarantee myself that I’d get results like option 2. haha.. Anyways, I’m not a really big fan of New Year’s resolutions so to hell with that. I guess I’ll just go with the flow and we’ll see where it finally decides to take me.

However, I would like to meet and get to know more people. I guess I’m at a phase right now where I’d always browse through my contact list and end up realizing that I have no idea who I’m looking for. So yeah, its definitely time for me to socialize.

Just another few more days to go before 2009 come ringing on my doorbell. I’m anxious, excited, afraid, thrilled, upset and worried. I haven’t even completed my 2008 Maths homework yet! Ms.Tor’s gonna kill me, I can bet you that. I have this very bad feeling forming in the pit of my stomach. T.T

This reminds me… I’m gonna be 18 next year. No one will ever mock me with those stupid under-age jokes again. I’ll be free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...