-->

Pages

August 31, 2012

FOTD + other mumbo jumbo

I originally wanted to post a review on one of the Victoria's Secret palette and I even uploaded the pictures to go along with the post but in the end I decided against it. Let's talk about some other things tonight, shall we?

But first of all, a couple of FOTD pics to share.


 

 I wanted to try out something that is very blended but still neutral enough for me to wear comfortably and that's what I got. Pulled out my MUA palette in Heaven and Earth for this look.

Sharon and baby Jazelle

I believe I haven't told you guys about this before but the above picture is of my sister Sharon and her baby Jazelle. She's almost 6 months old now and is the cutest little baby ever! If you know me you'll know I am not the baby kinda person. Honestly, I am terrified of kids! I wouldn't know the first thing to do if a 3 year old approach me. Even when they held out toys asking me to play I'd just stare at them. Or I'd stand up, and walk away lol I know I'm not exactly the best person to trust your kids with but hey, that's just who I am. Anyways, I have Jazelle to practice on now so hopefully I can improve my 'kid-handling skills' :P

Prolly my fav picture of her! 

Apart from my baby-sitting lessons *ehem* with Jazelle, I've recently went back to staying at the hostel but only for a few days at a time. Most of the week I'll be at home in Lumut. However I did take a walk around the hostel blocks the other day just because I'm in my third year staying there now but I realize I've never went to the other blocks except mine and the one across from my block. 

The view from my bedroom window. What I wake up to every morning there.

 
The corridor outside my room

One of my neighbours have these REALLY SQUEAKY flip flops that she use all the time and every time she walks past my room the sound "SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK" just echoed down the hall and it's super annoying! It woke me up from my sleep countless of times and did nothing except piss me off in the early morning. Imagining myself grabbing the flip flops and shoving them down her throat did make me feel a little better though... I mean seriously, it's not that hard to buy a new pair of flip flops now is it?

Enough talking for now. Catch you guys next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...