-->

Pages

April 27, 2010

Me again



link
Omg I love this art!!

Yesss I know, it's me updating my blog again. I can't help it, coz I think I'm in love with my own layout HAHA :P

I think I had the music on too loud, can't seem to hear my own thoughts. Love My chemical romance. ;)

I realised I have a routine going on everytime I reached home from work. First is to turn on my notebook, then proceed to the kitchen to find some snacks and coming back to my room and just sit there staring at the screen till about 10pm before turning it off and heading to ma bed, My favourite part of the night. =P

I look retarded. And my webcam SUCKS.

A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance. ~Proverb

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...