-->

Pages

January 1, 2010

01/01/10. Happy new year! =)

I initially planned to write a blog post yesterday but I ended up playing some kids' online games at friv.com, a10.com and girlgamesclub.com. And I can't believe how much I still enjoy playing dress up.

Yippe!! omg I need to get a life.

Oh oh and my cousin came over yesterday and he brought his DSLR camera with him. Okay seriously, I don't even know what it stands for but it's gooood!! I tried taking several pics using the camera and man, do I suck! Hahaha... Guess I was born to do something else. =P I downsized them to 20% their real size coz uploading would take forevaarr if I didn't.


I love this one! :D


My cousin Vance, Stephen and Shala

Just look at the quality of the pictures! Amazingg... xD I feel so sakai.

We had a lil barbecue too on New Year's eve. The fire kinda got out of hand though...

Chicken on fire. LOL

Me, Sharon and Shala...

That's about it. Hm... Mars-Venus party tomorrow night. It's about time I have some fun, heck I deserve it!!

link

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Please be nice to me, 2010. :D

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...