-->

Pages

January 3, 2010

Sherlock Holmes and a party.

Hey people! It's been quite a busy week for me, busy but fun. Time passes really quickly when you're having fun, and I hate that.

Went to the mall today with Sharon, Shala and Stephen and we watched Sherlock Holmes! :D It's awesome~

link


Jude Law looks attractive even with his receding hairline. Sorry that was rude, I know. But it's the truth. =/

I really like Robert Downey Jr. playing the role of Sherlock Holmes. I initially thought this movie will be serious as I assumed most of the books were. Sadly I never got to read the books but from what I've heard, Sherlock Holmes was a drug addict, he slept on the floor and his personality is more on the serious side. Am I right?? =/ No idea.

I don't really know what else to say about this movie except that you MUST watch it! Totally worth the money dude. What catches me is Holmes last words in the movie, "Case reopened." Whoooyeahh You know what that means!! :D

After that we just wandered aimlessly in the mall before Sharon had this random idea to go buy a new cellphone! At last, she bought a pink Sony Ericsson w705. It's pretty cute...

link


Obviously we had to try out the camera. Duh. I volunteered to be Sharon's test subject. :P

I ruffled my hair so that it won't look flat. But I guess I overdone it. T.T

Me and Shala

The night before, I attended the M-V party and... Okay I don't wanna tell any lies but the party kinda sucked. I mean the food's bad to begin with. And it was supposed to end a lil later but I saw people leaving early. Like 8pm-ish? Hahaha What a joke. And when I got home there're so many negative tweets about the party on twitter. I could say a lot more but I don't wanna 'blabber'.

Basically, the dancing part with my friends are better. The rest is just blahhh. It's like we walked in to some band having their rehearsals and then, their concert, though they're good with their instruments.

Here's a couple of pictures taken by Vance. Visit his website for more pictures from the party. Link is in the sidebar.


Lely, Mizi, Ain and me.

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...