-->

Pages

January 14, 2010

I'm resurfacing

It all comes down to one thing.

My results.

Just like many of you, I'm really anxious about my A'level results. Coz I'm not even sure if I'm able to get 2 credits. Whenever I think about it I just feel like I'm spiraling into a pool of insecurity and doubt.

So I've decided.

I'm going back to SMSA this saturday with a friend. We're just gonna check out the library after work. I don't know if I should apply for UCAS coz I'm not sure if I'm gotta even try applying for a scholarship as it all depends on the results, as I mentioned earlier.

To tell you the truth, I'm not confident about my results. =/

I need some motivation!

Also, I don't know how long I'll be working in the company I'm currently employed at. I'll need to conjure up a plan. I hate having no plans to follow.

link

That's about it for school. Aw I miss having classes and being chased by our tutors to hand in our work. Those are fun days! :D oh oh and also taking out my pocket mirror during PS and adjusting my tudong! Hahaha I know that's random but I miss doing it. :P

Work, is not worth mentioning.

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...