-->

Pages

March 28, 2009


http://chicstories.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/glamorous-fashion1.jpg

Twit-twit-twitter. Been twittering recently and I really have to say, there’s a lot going on there. I heard some gal actually dumped John Mayer coz of twitter. Haha… Anyways, I joined when I found out that a lot of artists have twitter accounts. It’s like you don’t even need the E! channel anymore, everything’s there.
For those of you who watch American Idol, I bet you guys are surprised that Matt was in the bottom three. I am too actually. It’s kinda strange for me coz he’s been doing quite well every week and I thought Megan would be in the bottom three, and I think she thought that too. And Adam Lambert… wohooo~ I’m speechless after I watch his performance. Love it very muchhhhie =D ‘Tracks of my tears’… is there really such a thing? If that’s true, I bet there’ll be thousands of people who’d have them.
Here's last night's bottom three:
Scott McIntyre
Matt Giraud
Bye bye, Michael Sarver... =(
I heard that there’s a party tonight at the Plaza Sutera Biru. But I’ll be going to Excapade Sushi for the lil’ celebration of Kaeli’s birthday. Her birthday’s actually on the 1st of April but she decided to turn 17 early this year so… yeah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...