-->

Pages

March 30, 2009

Beneath the mask

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/238340128_b1d25fdbef.jpg
I don’t think I could take it anymore. Everyday after school, I’d have my mind set on not continuing on my studies even if I have satisfactory results for A’ levels. I feel like my nose is gonna bleed anytime soon. And I wanna curse every little thing that I see, smell, touch and hear.
I hate this world. And the world hates me back.
I wanna weigh my options.
http://www.mindandmatterart.com/photogallery/photo15448/images/success.JPG
If I continue on my studies and get a degree:
1. I can upgrade my certificate.
2. Get higher salary.

3. Learn more bullshit. (What are the chances of a person using integration and differentiation in their freakin’ life?!?)
4. Waste 4 more years if my result sucks. (Very very risky)
If I don’t continue on my studies:
1. I can get a job! =D
2. No need to do essay and assignments. (Wow, huh? Been doing them since I was 6!)
3. Buy stuff with less worry over the budget.
4. Loan a car.
5. Be in the working class. (Adulthood, here I come!)
6. Can go shopping buy this and that.
7. Gain more work experience.
8. Kiss the boss’s ass.

Yay! I won’t be having any afternoon class tomorrow, and the next, and the next, and the……………ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...