-->

Pages

February 16, 2012

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up

I was walking through Paloma at The Mall a couple of weeks ago at their new store and this caught my eyes:


Something new for us~! I think they are sold in Watsons as well? I'm not sure but these Essence cosmetics are darn cheap! Each of the products here if I'm not mistaken go for less than BND$10 each? Was really happy to see that they offer mousse foundation as well so I picked it up.

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up in 01 Matt Sand

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up in 01 Matt Sand

The moment I read that it gives a 'natural and matt finish' I knew I had to try this out lol If you don't already know, I have oily-combo skin. My skin gets dry sometimes above my lips but very oily on the rest of my face. Anyways for the price it wouldn't hurt as much as getting for example a Revlon foundation.

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up in 01 Matt Sand

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up in 01 Matt Sand swatched

The texture is a little bit of a mousse texture (doh) and is really soft! It blends quite well into my skin. They come in four different shades and I think the one I bought, 01 Matt Sand is kinda light on my skin especially now as I have gotten darker from walking under the sun on campus. Gah!

Before and after applying the Soft Touch Mousse
(CLICK the image to enlarge!)

My face is darker than my neck so I guess the lighter shade kinda helped in a way to even out my skin tone. #win

I have been using Sigma's duo fibre brush to spread the mousse on my face and buffing it in. It works pretty well but because the brush isn't dense enough, it takes time for me to buff the product into my skin and blend everything together. Also, you'll need to dip your brush/fingers into the product to take out the product from the jar which can be unsanitary especially when you're dipping into the product repeatedly with an unwashed brush.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this product! It dries down to a matte finish as claimed and stays pretty smooth on the skin I'm impressed! I don't even need to apply a finishing powder after applying the mousse.

I'm really glad Paloma stocked this brand up in their store! I'm totally psyched about trying out other products by Essence! The Soft Touch Mousse Make-up retails for BND$7.90. Very affordable, right? Right?!! :D

After applying Soft Touch Mousse

5 comments:

  1. oh no, there's a big possibility that some random girl going berserk shopping in that shop.. i think that girl would be me! lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Didn't know they had Essence! Well, guess I 'have' to stop by The Mall tomorrow :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. @imah Have fun! :) I can't wait to go back there to do some shopping myself!

    @Izzy Yay!! :DD Lemme know which ones u like if you buy anything hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like getting every single things on the rack!!!!! From nail polishes till the bottom haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anonymous LOL I wish I could do that too! :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...