-->

Pages

August 22, 2011

Updates

Hey people!

If you've noticed- yes I've been MIA quite a lot lately. This semester is really starting to pick up and my mind still in transition from holiday moods to super serious school moods. Whatever that means.

By the way, I won!


I'm so glad to be picked amongst two others for Skin79's face of the week for the 3rd week of August. Good luck to those who are competing for Face of the month! I feel so lucky already! I have yet to visit the store to claim my vouchers though...

Also I changed the blog's chatbox to shoutmix. Can't stand all the stupid spams I've been clearing out for the xxxxth time!

Be my neighbour at The Sims Social!! :D
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...