-->

Pages

July 12, 2011

The power of makeup

Hey guys!

So yesterday Sharon and James had a sudden idea to go watch a movie at The Mall. Just a spontaneous decision, no plans no nothing. She called me up from her office asking me to get ready so that by the time she reached home I can jump into the car and off we go.

While I was preparing, I decided to take some before shots so that I can compare myself with what I'll look like after putting on makeup. I like doing it, no idea why please don't judge me. :P

Here's the before:

I guess I look ok. Still human what hahah

Then after:


Then I thought, ok. The usual also lah. Until I compared the before and after...

sigh...

Thank God for makeup. It's amazing. haha not saying that I'm very good in makeup at all. Just that I can see the difference and I'm pretty sure you can. :P Shows just how powerful makeup can be. If you watch Promise Phan's videos you will know exactly what I mean. :)


On my face:

Revlon Photoready foundation in Golden Beige
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Deep
Mabelline Mineralized Blush in Gentle Pink

On my eyes and lips:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
The Balm Shady Lady eyeshadows in 1) Caught in the act Courtney and 2) Insane Jane
Mabelline black Gel liner
Revlon matte eyeshadow in Peach Sorbet
Revlon lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
Etude House Peach water gloss in Strawberry Milk

Sharon and me

Mr. Popper's Penguins

If I were to walk in the Mall's cineplex alone thinking of watching a movie last night, I'd probably do Transformers3 or Monte Carlo. Coz I've always thought comedies weren't really my cup of tea but I guess I was wrong because I love HIMYM and Modern Family so... haha Anyways I'm glad we watched this one because it is so worth it!! Jim Carrey's a super awesome actor and he's freakin' hilarious! 7.5/10. :P

Right after the movie we went straight to SCR coz we were all starving like a bunch of starving... people
-__-


Chicken chop. Guys, I do not recommend this. I repeat, DO NOT wtf

Guess what this is. No, wrong. :P

Fish and Chips

Chicken and chips lol

Okay I have to include shots of the food that we ordered because I took the pictures and now I have no where to store them so please bear with me ;) I swear I will refrain from taking any shots of any food in the future!!!

Last two, promise!


Okay you can hate me now lol

P.S.: It's Ribena ;P

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...