-->

Pages

July 11, 2011

Green eyeshadow, anyone?

Hey people.

Would you wear green shadows on your lids when you go out? Personally it's not something that I would do often. One, is because I'm practically mono-lidded and I think it would look weird on me. Two, I'm not a huge fan of the color green. Green eyeshadow is a tricky color to use, just like blue is and may look disastrous if you don't know how to work with it but when done well, I believe it can look super gorgeous.

Go... or no go?

A little too much perhaps...

But then again, makeup, is entirely subjective so something that ain't that nice to me may look entirely perfect to others. *innocent shrug* :P

Here's what I came up with. It's the usual with what I always did, just the color that's different.

Don't mind my bangs. :P

A close up shot:


After all this, I'm still not really a fan. =/

Shades I incorporated into my look:

A smokey green from my Sleek Storm palette

Bitter from MAC. This looks like a super crazy bright green but when applied is pretty dull unless with a white base.

NYX pearl pigment in Grass

Ahh... lemme just stick to the browns and neutrals. Colors are fine but I'll leave them to days when I feel adventurous ;D
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...