-->

Pages

February 6, 2011

CNY camwhore pics. *proud*

Hey People!

I’m actually typing up this post using Windows Live Writer and not blogger.com. Just wanna give this a try since it seemed pretty easy to use and I can actually quote something like:

“James Dean is so hot.”\

And I won’t have to worry about what HTML codes to use and all those stuff. HAHA So if you’re a noob like me in HTML codes, try Windows Live Writer! =P

Moving on… Here’s what I’ve been wearing for the first few days of CNY!

DSC00131

Face of that day:

DSC00133

DSC00188

Face of that day. I tried to give my brows a sharp angle. And I think I like it NYAHAHAHA!! :

DSC00198

Casual day 2.

DSC00157

DSC00165

DSC00121

Okay I know this post is all jumbled up but ah what the heck. It’s about to hit midnight and I have to get up early tomorrow so this is all you’re getting tonight! Enjoy your New Year and may it bring you more Love and Happiness!!

*Ps: Just stick to blogger.com to write up your posts.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...