-->

Pages

December 10, 2010

Makeup I bring for vacation

Hey girls!

Is it just me or am I constantly using 'Hey guys!', 'Hey people!' and all those stuff for the beginning of each and every one of my blog posts? Haha... I don't know how I should begin otherwise. :P

I was actually halfway through packing my stuff for vacation since I will be staying there for about a week and I was going through my makeup drawers and realised, 'Hey, why don't I just blog about this since I have nothing to update anyway...' So here I am. :D

Well I have to tell you, when it comes to packing light I'm not really good at it so I tend to bring a lot more than I needed. I don't know if this is the same with makeup but I think I brought a decent amount since I'll be there for a week anyway.

Here goes... let's start with

BRUSHES

Face brushes:
a Kabuki, Stippling brush, Blush brush and Foundation brush

Eye brushes:
Flat shader brush, Flat definer brush, Pencil brush, Smudger brush, Tapered blender, 2 blending and one angled liner

All of them

Face products:
Body Shop highlighter, Foundation, Mineralized foundation for setting my uh... liquid foundation, mineralized blush in Gentle pink, Garnier moisturiser and baby primer potion!

Lip products:
EOS lip balm, 2 Etude house lipgloss: The red one is actually pretty sheer and the pink one is more opaque!, Nyx lipstick and 2 loreal lipsticks

Close up:
NYX in Indian Pink, Middle one is Loreal in Beige Creme and on the right is called Velvet Pink

Swatches in accordance to above.

Eye products:
My fav mascara, brow pencil, Urban Decay 2 in 1 eyeliner, 2 NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and Black bean, NYX pigments in assorted colours :P, Glitter from Face Shop, Brow cake, 2 Glitter liners and of course, the naked palette!

And they all fit in here! :


I wish I could tag other people for this blog post. Jesmine and Miss P, if you are reading this, I tag you guys!!! :PP

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...