-->

Pages

October 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Hey people!

This is like a mini review/ test of the Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I've heard a lot of super good stuff about this foundation but never really got to buy it coz I already have the L'oreal True Match Foundation but then I saw Guardian selling the Revlon Photo Ready Foundation and thought 'Might as well get the Colorstay one before trying the Photo Ready!' So there ya go.


My skin tone is in Early Tan. I didn't try it out at the store so I was kinda lucky this shade suits me. I applied this with a regular flat foundation brush:


Then I realized it was kinda streaky so I buffed it with the duo fiber brush. I don't even know if you're supposed to do that but whatever.

Duo Fiber brush

Here's the result.

Before.

As you can see, my skin tone is uneven and blotchy and I have spots all over my face. Ew!

After.

Much better. If only my face changes to Megan Fox's too... HAHA. You can click to view the full size of the image. Though the quality of the pictures ain't that good, you can still see the improvement right! And it really makes me feel as if my skin is like photoshop-ed. But using real brushes and a very good foundation! LOLOL

I think it costs me BND27.90. They even gave away this cute storage item for free!

Used it to store my dirty brushes that I'm too lazy to clean. :P

So what do you think?

LAST PICTURE I SWEAR!!! :PP

Update: Sharon saw me wearing this and she could tell that I'm wearing something (Which proves that girls are more observant ;D) while her boyfriend says my face looks 'cleaner'. HAHA So you girls should use this out on a date if you know what I mean. ;)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...