-->

Pages

August 8, 2010

A part of me died.

Hey people!!

Finally got the time to sit down and blog. No, actually. I ain't got no time, there're still 3 essays waiting for me. My first lecture class for Principles of Economics and the lecturer told us to write 7 essays. Thank goodness we could type now. Or so I thought...
link
Seriously??!

I still have a lot of youtube videos that I haven't watch!

I can't believe I'm going back to hostel tomorrow... *cries*

I bought a lot of things this weekend.. spent a couple of hundred dollars. But now that I think of it, there ain't much that I bought. Just that the things are damn expensive! Ugh..

I like this one :D

Cute ring from Ego.

Also went ahead and watch SALT on Thursday with Ain and the girls. I heard some people saying that it's not that good but I think it's awesome! Especially the part where she made that bomb out of a metal table! How cool is that?!

Me and Ain. We so cute eh! HAHAHA

Oh yeah, did you know that Salt is supposed to be Tom Cruise? But he backed out so they rewrote the script for a female lead and Angelina Jolie took it! Good for her!

link
She's so pretty

And during one of our orientation days, I have no idea which night, it's going on too long! Anyways, we get to sleep at the hall. It's nice and fun to sleep there, what with your friends being there and there's AIR-CONDITIONER (Heaven).


The only sad part is that we all have to sleep on carpets and my body aches all over once I woke up. =/

Too bad tomorrow I'll be going back to that miserable hostel room of mine. Seriously, every time I walk in to my room, a part of me died. I'll prolly be suffering in those kind of rooms for the next few years. Just 4 more years to go. Yay. Can't wait.


Guess that's all. Till next time.
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...