-->

Pages

March 21, 2010

Hunting

Today turns out to be quite unexpected. =)

Woke up at 6.30am. Yeah. It's a freakin' SUNDAY and I woke up at 6.30am!! What is wrong with me?!!?

Nothing. It's just that time of the year for most of us chinese to visit our deceased relative's grave and give it a clean. :) So off I go with Sharon and dad. There seems to be more people today, seeing that it's a Sunday and the weather's awesome.

Anyways! Sharon granted me permission to follow her on her lunch date with a friend, along with my cousin. I feel like a lamp post. -__- But that's okay, coz I get to go to the Body Shop and... I found something to look forward to! ;)
Papaya body butter~!

link
Limited edition shimmer cubes~!

link
Love gloss~!

link
Japan Yuzu & Rice Body Milk~!

link
Japan Apricot & Rice Finishing Mist~!

They all smell really lovely. :D Except the shimmer cubes of course... -__- Sigh... easily over BND100 again. T.T Fine, I can ditch the rest but the shimmer cube I must get my hands on!! The colours are so a.m.a.z.i.n.g. loves.

Well, that's my day. How was yours? :D

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...