-->

Pages

March 4, 2010

Do I look like I care?

I'm having a bad day today.

Went to work this morning and a colleague told me I have to work this weekend. Saturday AND Sunday. So much for going to Bandar this Sunday. Both days from 8am to 5pm. No rest for me I guess. =(

But Who the F*ck cares right? It's not your life and it has nothing to do with you.

That's fine, though. It's work after all, these things happen. Deal with it. Suck it up.

Believe it or not, there's more. But that revolves around my personal life so I'm not going to lay it out on the table for all to read and know. And Gossip. HAHA

Anyways if there's one thing I should be happy about... it's that I've finally bought the Nokia E63. I know I know, it's been out for ages but I just recently got interested in it Okayyy... Give me a freakin' break! Thanks to this evil woman I know who convinced me to get it. :P

So blur ehh

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...