-->

Pages

February 5, 2010

Nyx pearl pigments

I was initially really excited to blog since my NYX pigments has already arrived... but now... I just wanna go to bed. :P

They're really small, as expected. Okay no, I expect something small but this is smaller than my expectation. Haha so yeah, I'm still quite dissapointed but nobody cares so why should I? Plus it's only BND3.50 a bottle. No big.

I've only took a couple of pictures of em coz it's really boring to take 9 pictures of pigments in which nearly all looked the same. Haha so there ya go.


I think this is Mocha? No idea, I peeled off its label haha :P

Blue glitter. Mmm

Gold glitter

Purpklfds...zzz

Oh and I bought this really cute brown colour nail polish from Skin food. It's pretty dark and I got it coz there ain't much brown coloured nail polish that I've seen my whole life.

Trust me, Skin food's nail polish is wayy better than face shop's.

And here's the swatches of the Nyx pearl pigments. They turn out to be quite glittery but there's nothing I can do about it now but to use them. =/

So freakin pigmented!

I'm no makeup expert, that's for sure. But I do like to play with them and to do so, you need the right tools. Out of the 12 sigma brushes that I got, I only used a few of them daily. The rest is just sitting there collecting dust. =( Esp the lip brush and the skunk brush. I don't own any liquid foundation so there's really no use for the skunk brush. I'm still looking for the right shade...(No, I'm broke.)

And the funny thing is I realised that the brush that I grab for the most is none other than the free brush Sigma gives when you order a complete kit, the SS217!

Too bad the handle is short AND grey. Haha but it works all the same. I love you! This brush is so freakin versatile u can do whatever makeup you want with it. Haha Okay maybe not. But still!!


I use this everyday too. When I work. If not, my eyebrows will look like mona lisa's. (You guys know that mona lisa doesn't have any brows right?) But this is not Sigma's... it's body shop's. Thats coz this is actually more convenient for me, one stroke and I'm off to the next step. Sigma's angled brush is too tiny and kinda annoying.

Ahh.. the flat shader brush. Love this too. I use this when I'm lazy to do my makeup and I just take it and apply 1 colour all over my lid and BAM! I'm done. Hahaha Awesome for lazy people like me.

Pencil brush. This one's not bad. Quite similar to the essence of beauty's pencil brush except that this is smaller. For outer V but I use it to apply my eyeliner too using shadows to give a lil smokey look. Uiseh. As if I know if that really works.

And of course, the blender brush! Not bad too but I sometimes blend too much it looks like a mess. =.=" I wanted to try laneige's blender brush coz it looks really big n fluffy! xD

Oh I think I forgot to show u guys this too.

Nyx blue glitter

Crystal gttlietr

And lastly...

Me! Taken during lunch break today at Excapade. Haaha

Much Love, Shely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...