-->

Pages

April 8, 2013

OOTDs: Day out shopping & Zouk

The other day me and Kenny went out to Midvalley to shop for some clothes after we decided to join Kim and her friends to Zouk. We've really no choice coz all we own are T-shirts and jeans and shorts and in my mind at least, Zouk deserves better treatment than a T-shirt and shorts lol I bought a few items at Forever21 and damn.. F21 is pretty expensive here! 

FOTD:

 
 Top from Cotton On, Hi-low skirt from Forever21 and flats from Jelly Bunny

 
I love the skirt!!! So flowy and girly. This is one of the few times I actually wore a skirt apart from Baju Kurung lol

Kenny's OOTD! Top from Forever21, Skinnies from Soda and flats from Jelly Bunny

OOTD for Zouk night out:

My top is from Forver21 (a whooping RM95 fml).. cross leggings and shoes from Cotton On, cross body bag from Bonita and jacket I brought with me from Brunei. Kenny got her amazing dress from The Pink Pussycat from Midvalley and Kim's gorgeous black dress is from Times Square and cross body bag from Forever21!

I feel very 2NE1-ish with the printed leggings and sneakers lol

Zouk was so much fun! Some of the music remind me of the ones they played at the music festival in Sepang. There were even some dub step music thrown in too. I've always wanted to go to the clubs here but I never thought the first club I'd step into in KL would be Zouk! It sets the bar high for me and I'm kinda hoping now that the other clubs would be as good as this one (fingers crossed we'll be going to another club at all lol)

2 comments:

  1. Love the high low skirt! I feel like f21 is getting more expensive stuff everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...