-->

Pages

September 28, 2012

OOTD: Printed floral T-back top

I watched a lot of videos over the past few 'summer' months on youtube and I noticed that there are sooooo many fashion videos being put up by these popular youtubers! Needless to say I became inspired by them too! I just love all these ideas that they have to put together an outfit and also videos on how to transition an outfit from day to night time.

Recently I went out shopping with Jessie and I managed to pick up this really cute floral printed top from iTop! I noticed that they brought in a lot of clothing that you can't find elsewhere in Brunei and they're from many sorts of brands like forever21, H&M, GAP and Charlotte Russe. After that successful trip, it's definitely one of my go-to stores for fashion items now!


I got the top for B$25.90

This is actually the first time I tried taking whole body self-shots please bear with me but I think they came out alright lol


The fabric of the top is soo soft you have no idea! It has these red flowers with blue background it just reminds me of a summer holiday in Hawaii or something! Not that I've ever been to Hawaii but you know what I mean. I don't know if this is strange but I feel happier somehow whenever I wore this out lol

 The T-back drops down really low but looks great when paired with a tube or a camisole.

 
  I usually use a cardigan over my sleeveless tops on campus!

I'd really recommend you guys go check out iTop the next time you visit The Mall especially for you plus size girls out there. Some of the clothing items even has up to an XXXL size! I'm a UK size 18 and I know how hard it is to find a good fashionable top here in Brunei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...