-->

Pages

October 14, 2011

MAC haul

Hey people!

Before Shala came back, I asked her to get some more MAC stuff coz I know it will probably be a long time before I get to buy anything from MAC again! Ugh saddest day of my life. lol


MAC blush in Pink Swoon

MAC blush in Fleur Power

I got these two blushes coz they are many of my favourite youtube gurus' faves and these two always appear in their monthly faves I just can't resist! So far I've only tried Pink Swoon. Super pretty as expected. Nice quality and nice packaging as well. Of all the makeup that I own (which isn't a lot) these blushes are probably the ones that I admire the longest time. Yes there have been occasions where I actually stood in the middle of my bedroom staring at these blushes.

I'm not crazy... just different. :p

MAC studio fix in NC40. Okay I thought this was gonna be super dark for me but apparently it suits my skin tone well! I thought I was an NC30. Guess I underestimated the darkness of my skin. -___-

MAC lipsticks in Craving, Viva Glam Gaga, Snob and Bubblegum. I got these from Izzy's blog sale for super cheap prices!!

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer

It's in NW25 but doesn't look too light at all. I just don't understand the MAC skin tone system!! =/
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...